Services We Provide

Price Delhi/NCR Outside Delhi / NCR
Bridal Makeover + Hair 40,000 65,000
Mehendi/ Sangeet/ Cocktail Makeover 30,000 40,000
Party Makeover 20,000 20,000
Editorial Shoot On Request On Request

Book Now

Contact us on Whats App : +919910991809



Terms and Conditions

Anubha Dawar strives for excellence and a wonderful beauty experience to her clients. taking care of the same, a few important terms and conditions have been detailed below to ensure no ambiguity:

  • *25% advance amount needs to be paid to confirm any makeup booking. Remaining 75% amount to be paid at the time of services being rendered
  • All prices quoted are inclusive of all taxes. In the event of invoice request with GST, client is requested to pay 18% GST amount levied on the price quoted.
  • *It would not be possible to change the booked time slot at a later stage.
  • Business commitments are subject to Force Majeur clause stating that the service deliverance party is allowed to terminate or suspend the contract in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond their control arising, making performance inadvisable, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible
  • In the event of cancellation, the advance amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Also, the advance amount will not be refunded in case of any changes in the time/place agreed at the time of booking
  • Anubha Dawar would conduct all her makeups at the client's venue
  • Inclusions - makeup, hair styling, lenses, eyelashes and draping
  • Hair accessories or fresh flowers required need to be arranged by the client
  • Nail painting, styling, spa and related services are not included in the quoted price
  • No one except the client and team are advised in the green room

For Bookings outside Delhi/ NCR/ India

  • Anubha Dawar travels with her team for all assignments, local as well as global. Travel and accommodation arrangements to be made by the client for her and her team comprising an assistant/intern and hair stylist
  • Separate accommodation for Anubha Dawar would be required and a separate one for the team.
  • Decent accommodation to be provided to the hair stylist along with all 3 meals provided in-room/buffet
  • Flight arrangements to be made for all airport operational cities within or outside India
  • Airport pick-up and transfers to be made by the client upon team's arrival
  • For non-airport cities/venues, cab charges to be reimbursed upon arrival for all nearby destinations for makeup assignments